Lack of Confidence Self-Esteem
-Confidence flows abundantly into my life - I naturally attract confident people to me because I am confident - My actions exude confidence - I act with confidence - I love and accept myself unconditionally - I am a well loved and well respected person - People love me for who I am - My self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others - I have high self -esteem because I respect myself and others - Gratitude moves me towards high self-esteem and confidence - I am in control of my emotions - I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and love it that way - Being self confident suits me perfectly fine My self -esteem radiates from my grateful heart - I have a high level of self-esteem - I am confident in myself - I make life decisions with confidence and conviction - I am confident and strong - I feel good inside and out - I move confidently in the direction of my dreams...
Comments
Post a Comment