Lack of Confidence Self-Esteem

 -Confidence flows abundantly into my life

- I naturally attract confident people to me because I am confident 

- My actions exude confidence

- I act with confidence

- I love and accept myself unconditionally 

- I am a well loved and well respected person 

- People love me for who I am

- My self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others

- I have high self 

-esteem because I respect myself and others 

- Gratitude moves me towards high self-esteem and confidence 

- I am in control of my emotions 

- I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and love it that way

- Being self confident suits me perfectly fine  My self

-esteem radiates from my grateful heart

- I have a high level of self-esteem

- I am confident in myself

- I make life decisions with confidence and conviction 

- I am confident and strong

- I feel good inside and out

- I move confidently in the direction of my dreams 

- I am perfect just the way I am

- I am in control of my life

- I am confident in everything I do

- My self-esteem is high because I honour who I am 

- It is safe for me to speak for myself

- I choose to feel good about myself

- I am worthy of my own love

- I accept others as they are and in turn they accept me as I am 

- I am a wonderful and unique human being and I feel great 

- I have the power, confidence, and self-esteem to move forward in life with ease 

- I love myself unconditionally

- I set and achieve goals easily

- I am an achiever

- I am a winner and attract success

- I can do anything I set my mind on

- Everyday I become more self-confident

- I project a positive self-esteem

- I am unique and I am confident in my uniqueness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying