Addictions

- I let go of old programs that keep me stuck in old habits 

- I release all resistance to change

- I give myself permission to move on

- I let go of my destructive past

- I release all bad energy and toxins from my body 

- I am free of my old habits

- I am worthy of love

- I treat my body with respect

- I am in control of what I put into my body 

- I take back my control and power

- I am in charge of my actions

- I nourish my body and mind every day

- I trust myself and my choices

- I am good enough just as I am

- I am willing to change and take control 

- What I do makes a difference

- I am a unique and special human being

- I love myself and I am surrounded by love 

- Self-abuse has no place in my life

- I am growing stronger every day

- I am willing to let go of my past

- I am ready for what the future holds for me 

- I am at peace with myself

- I forgive myself and everyone

- I accept all parts of myself

- I am perfect as I am a true picture of health 

- My body and mind are healing and renewed 

- I release all criticism of myself

- I am a worthy and perfect human being

- I claim all my power back

- My future is positive and bright

- I release all fear and doubts

- I am in a process of positive change

- I am free to move into a new chapter

- My body is healthy, whole and complete 

- I trust the process of life and all is well 

- I am healing and at peace with myself

- I love being me, I am perfect as I am

- Staying healthy and clean comes naturally to me 

- I take back my power, I release my old ideas and destructive behaviour 

- No object or person has power over me. Nothing has power over me. I am in control.

- All my addictions have left me and are no longer part of me 

- All past desires mean nothing to me now I am free 

- I choose to be safe and care for myself 

- I am free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying