Rock Solid Willpower Affirmations

 -I am someone who takes responsibility for their actions

-I am motivated at all times to do what I’m supposed to do

-I am 100% dedicated to succeeding

-I am in complete control of myself

-I have an iron will

-I am disciplined

-I find it easy to do what I’m supposed to do

-I can easily control my actions

-I just naturally never give up

-I always keep on going no matter how hard things get

-I am becoming more disciplined each day

-I will become someone who takes responsibility for their actions

-Every single day I am becoming more in control over my actions

-I am turning into someone who is hard working

-I will become someone that others see as in control of themselves

-I am becoming someone who always takes action

-I will become someone who follows through

-I am turning into someone who sets goals and achieves them

-I will only do the things I am supposed to do

-I am turning into someone who never gives up

-Self control comes easily to me

-I find completing things easy

-Being in control of my actions is the most natural thing in the world

-Being a success is my natural rite

-Completing the tasks I have started is just something I naturally do

-Doing only the things I’m supposed to do has always been something I have done

-Taking control of my self has given me nothing but success

-Others see me as someone who is hard working and focused

-I can easily tap into my willpower

-Having control over my impulses is effortless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying