Enjoy Reading Affirmations

 -I am an avid reader

-I have high concentration levels

-I am a lover of fiction and non-fiction

-I am a fast reader

-I am always reading

-I enjoy reading

-I find it easy to read a book

-I can easily remember what a book was about

-I just naturally get through many books

-I find it easy to find time to read

-I am becoming faster at reading by the day

-I will become someone with high levels of concentration

-I am finding myself more able to remember what I read

-I am turning into someone who is a fast reader

-I will find time to read

-I will enjoy reading

-I will read loads of books

-I am turning into an avid reader

-I am transforming into a lover of books

-I will increase my focus

-I have an intense love of reading

-I find speed reading easy

-Being a lover of reading is the most natural thing in the world

-Reading is something I love to do

-I find it easy to read at least one new book each week

-Remembering what I read is easy for me

-Enjoying reading has made me much smarter

-People see me as someone who loves reading

-Finding time to read comes easily to me

-Being an avid reader has been an improvement in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affirmations for Success and happy life

Plan Your Future Affirmations

Say Yes More Affirmations