Tap Into Your Personal Power Affirmations

 -I am directly tapped into my personal power

-I have full command of my personal power

-I am in tune with my personal power and in full control of it

-I am naturally able to command my personal power and I am successful because of this

-I always act in the moment and get things done as they need doing

-I am a natural action taker

-I act on my desires immediately and without hesitation

-I can achieve anything I set my mind to

-I am motivated and driven and I always follow through on my goals and plans

-I believe in myself 100% and I can achieve the lifestyle I desire

-I am becoming more in touch with my personal power every single day

-I will take control of my personal power

-I am finding myself more driven, ambitious and focused on my goals

-I am turning into someone who is naturally motivated, ambitious and focused on -creating success

-I am becoming a natural action taker

-I will always act on my desires and motivations

-I will act in the moment, without hesitation, every single time

-I am turning into a focused, productive, action orientated individual

-I am starting to see success and positive improvement from taking control of -my mind

-I am starting to live my dream reality and moving towards it every single day

-My personal power comes naturally to me

-I find it easy to tap into my personal power

-Being in full command of my mind and body comes naturally and effortlessly

-Being successful is my natural rite

-Success is something I just achieve naturally through following my desires and taking action

-Taking action upon my desires is my natural way of life

-My personal power to act, live in the moment and follow my dreams is my --greatest asset

-People see me as someone who takes action and works all out to achieve their dreams

-People look up to me as a driven, ambitious and successful person

-Taking action as soon as I have the instinct to is the reason for my success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying