Push Through Failure Affirmations

 -I am able to push through failure

-I am an action taker

-I am fearless of failure

-I am persistant

-I am able to learn from my failures

-I am able to keep on going no matter what

-I find it easy to push through failure

-I naturally keep on going until I’ve got what I want

-I just naturally go after what they want

-I find it easy to push through failure

-I am becoming more persistant

-I am finding myself more fearless of failure by the day

-I am becoming more focused and driven

-I will find a way to succeed

-I am turning into someone who pushes through failure and keeps on going until I’ve succeeded

-I am turning into an action taker

-I will push through failure

-I am turning into someone who keeps on going no matter what

-I will keep going until I’ve gotten what I want

-I will let go of my past failures

-Failure is something I am fearless of

-I find pushing through failure easy

-Being persistant is the most natural thing in the world

-I find it easy to overcome any setbacks

-My past is in my past and I have fully let go of any of my past failures

-I always succeed

-Being persistant and not letting setbacks get the better of me comes naturally to me

-Taking action is all I ever do

-People respect me for my extreme level of persistance

-I keep on going because I belief in myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying