Life of My Design Affirmations

 -I am living a life of my own design

-I am confident with my skills and abilities

-I am an action taker

-I am free of any negativie thinking, I only think positively

-I am extremly focused on achieving success

-I am in 100% control of my own life

-I find it easy to think positive

-I find it easy to set goals and achieve them

-I am a hard worker

-I have an intense desire to get all I can from life

-I will keep moving forward no matter what happens

-I will live a life of my design

-I am finding myself more confident each day

-I am turning into someone who is highly focused

-I am finding myself more sure of myself by the day

-I will go after what I want

-I will have detailed plans to achieving my goals

-I am turning into a success magnet

-I am transforming into someone who shuns the daily grind and goes after what -they want

-I will take action every day

-I have everything I need to get where I want to get in life

-I find it easy to think only positive thoughts

-I know I am destined for great things

-When I think about my dreams I get a rush of excitement

-I know that my future is going to be nothing short of amazing

-Taking action is easy for me

-I enjoy going after the things I truly want

-People are always saying how hard working I am

-People look up to me as a source of living life on your own terms

-I always have high levels of motivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying