Become More Decisive Affirmations

 -I am good at making decisions

-I think through all of my options carefully

-I invest an appropriate amount of time in the thought process

-I analyze all possible outcomes

-I am intune with what I need

-I am aware of many components when making decisions

-I am mindful of how my decisions will effect my surroundings

-My choices are right

-I have confidence in my decisions

-My decisions are final

-I will logically think all problems through

-I will look into all possible solutions

-I will make decisions more carefully

-I will stop looking to other people for answers

-I will find strength in myself to make decisions

-My decisions are becoming more appropriate

-I will let my atmosphere determine change

-I will stop letting others take control of my life

-I will learn to choose for myself

-I will be more selfaware

-I am naturally good at making decisions

-My choices are always the right way to go

-I simply know what to do

-I’m just naturally decisive

-I trust myself in making decisions

-I always know what I’m talking about

-I am a leader when it comes to making decisions

-I know how to narrow down the choices

-I make up my mind easily

-I naturally find the best solutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying