Win The Lottery Affirmations

 -I believe deeply that I can win the lottery

-My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck

-I am destined to win huge amounts of money

-I always choose winning numbers

-I am extremely lucky

-I am a natural born lottery winner

-I am visualizing myself winning the lottery

-I naturally attract luck and money

-My mind is totally focused on picking winning lottery numbers

-I am attracting a big lottery win

-I will win the lottery

-I am going to win the lottery and live the life of my dreams

-Sensing lucky numbers is becoming easier

-Each day I attract more luck into my life

-I will become totally focused on winning the lottery

-I am beginning to feel deeply that I will win the lottery

-My mind is becoming more attuned to the reality of winning the lottery

-My belief in a lottery win is growing stronger

-I will use positive thinking and belief to easily pick winning numbers

-I will use my intuition to choose winning lottery numbers

-I deserve to win millions of dollars

-It is my destiny to win the lottery

-Winning the lottery is something I will just naturally do

-Choosing winning numbers comes naturally to me

-My mind is effortlessly clear, focused, and in-tune

-Others see me as someone who is just naturally lucky all the time

-I have a deep connection to the universal force of luck

-I am the kind of person who is always winning money on the lottery

-I find it easy to visualize myself winning massive amounts of money

-I will take care of my friends and family with my lottery winnings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying