Stop Using Bad Language Affirmations

 -I speak intelligently

-I am always learning new words

-I am able to express myself completely, without the need for bad language

-I always use respectful language

-I have a large vocabulary to express myself with

-I am in full control of the words I use

-I can express strong feelings and emotions without swearing

-I am polite and courteous

-I always show respect to others

-I am impeccable with my words

-I will always choose good language over bad

-I will improve my manners

-Changing the way I speak is positively impacting myself and others

-Every day it feels easier to speak without the use of bad language

-My vocabulary is steadily improving

-The way I express myself is becoming more respectable

-Each day I am able to express myself with more intelligence

-I am changing the way I speak

-I will choose my words carefully

-I am turning into someone who is naturally courteous and polite

-Improving my vocabulary is important to me

-I find it easy to use proper language

-I enjoy speaking politely to others

-I enjoy learning new words

-The way I speak is a reflection of my state of mind

-Speaking intelligently comes naturally to me

-I find it easy to express myself using respectful words

-People see me as someone who has good manners

-Speaking intelligently makes others listen to me

-It is important to me that others see me as intelligent and worthy of attention

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying