Stop Procrastination

 -I act now

-I am a doer

-I take charge and get things done

-I am always moving forward and working on my goals

-I work hard first and play later

-I always start a project right away

-I always get a head start and have plenty of time to complete my work

-Others admire that I make things happen now rather than later

-I complete projects with plenty of time to spare

-I am someone who seizes the moment and takes action

-I am turning into a proactive person

-I will stop procrastination and change my life

-I will become someone who takes action

-I am finding it easier to begin large projects

-I will always get started right away, even if I don’t feel like it

-I am becoming more productive with each passing moment

-I am changing into someone who effortlessly gets things done

-I will take charge of my time and achieve my goals

-Taking immediate action is becoming a natural part of who I am

-I am finding that I naturally choose work over procrastination

-I love the feeling of getting a head start

-It’s normal for me to start projects early

-Being proactive comes naturally to me

-I take action and get things done

-Making the best use of my time comes easy to me

-I’m the kind of person who always dives straight into my work

-I enjoy starting quickly and beating others to the punch

-Making things happen is just what I do

-Others rely on me because I always follow through

-I enjoy working hard and getting things done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying