Sports Performance

 -I am a fierce competitor

- I am dedicated to my sport

- I am dedicated to my training

- I train consistently

- I stay focussed at all times

- I am a brilliant at my sport

- I have great stamina

- I am motivated to practice

- I am a skilled sports person

- I will exceed my expectations and the expectation of others 

- I become better and better with each day

- I always and will always perform my best 

- My stamina increases with each day 

- My endurance is high

- Winning is the best feeling in the world 

- I am naturally a focused and dedicated person 

- I work hard at my sports and my hard work is paying off 

- Motivation is a big part of my life 

- I am confident in my sporting ability 

- I am focused on winning my games 

- I am improving everyday

- I am very calm and relaxed when performing 

- I am in control of my mind and body when competing 

- Winning comes naturally to me

- I am proud of myself and my achievements 

- I am focused, strong and relaxed when performing 

- My mind is alert and clear when I am competing 

- I make all the right moves and give a polished performance 

- I always perform my best

- Winning is second nature to me

- I am feeling good inside and out and fit 

- I always feel confident before a game 

- I am motivated to win

- I am well prepared to give an outstanding performance 

-My body knows what to do and how to move 

- My ability and strength always shine through 

- I am a born winner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying