Smile More Affirmations

 -I am always smiling

-I smile at everyone I see

-I smile at the whole world

-I light up a room with my smile

-My smile is contagious

-I am always positive and smiling

-Other people always notice my smile

-I have a great smile

-I spread positive energy to others with the power of my smile

-I am always happy and smiling

-I will smile more

-I am noticing myself smiling more and more

-Smiling at others is becoming easier

-I will smile at the world each and every day

-Smiling is changing the way I feel

-I am turning into someone who is always smiling and feeling good

-Smiling more is starting to feel easy and natural

-I am beginning to enjoy smiling at other people

-I am transforming into someone who is happy and smiling all the time

-Every day it feels more natural to smile and be happy

-I enjoy smiling

-I find it easy to smile at other people

-Smiling and being happy is a normal part of my every day life

-I feel good when I smile

-When I smile I make others happy

-My smile is magnetic!

-Life is so much better when I am smiling

-My smile is one of my best features

-The more I smile the happier I seem to feel

-People are attracted to my smile and my positive energy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying