Nail Biting

-I am free from nail biting

- I am aware of my hands and fingers

- I am relaxed without needing to bite my nails 

- My hands and fingers are relaxed

- I keep my fingers away from my mouth 

- My nails are healthy and beautiful

- I take proper care of my nails rather than biting them 

- I am in total control of my body

- I always clip my nails rather than bite them 

- I have overcome my nail biting habit 

- I am in control of my impulses

- I release my need to bite my nails

- I love myself

- I love my body

- I love my hands and fingers

- My fingers are healthy

- I am no longer a nail biter

- I feel good about myself

- I am a strong person

- I resist the urge to bite my nails easily 

- Resisting biting my nails comes naturally to me 

- I am free of nail biting

- I am in control of my body

- I choose not to bite my nails again 

- I feel good inside and out

- I feel confident about myself with my healthy and good looking hands 

- Nail biting is in my past

- I am free of nail biting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying