Love Yourself Affirmations

 -I love myself unconditionally

-I am a good person who deserves to be happy

-I take pride in who I am

-I am happy just being me

-I am totally comfortable being myself

-I have limitless confidence in my abilities

-I accept myself deeply and completely

-I have accomplished great things

-Others are inspired by my ability to be myself

-I have confidence in my ability to do whatever I set my mind to

-I am finding it easier to love and accept myself

-Each day I become more confident in who I am

-I will take time to remember all my accomplishments

-I will love myself unconditionally no matter what

-I am beginning to see all the positive qualities and traits that I have

-Others are starting to notice my self acceptance and improved confidence

-I am discovering more wonderful things about myself with each passing day

-I am beginning to truly love myself

-Loving myself feels more natural and effortless

-I will always accept myself unconditionally

-Loving myself is essential to my happiness

-I deserve to go after my goals and do what makes me happy

-I find it easy to recognize my positive qualities

-Being happy with myself is a normal part of my every day life

-I find it easy to be confident and comfortable with who I am

-Accepting myself unconditionally gives me the power to succeed

-I know I have the right to be happy and nothing can take that away from me

-Loving myself and being happy with who I am comes naturally to me

-I truly like myself and this helps others to accept me for who I am

-I have a natural awareness of all the positive things in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying