Inner Peace Affirmations

 -I have inner peace

-I am stress-free

-I am comfortable with myself

-I am a confident person

-I set limits for myself

-I keep my worries under control

-I believe in myself

-I can do anything I want to

-I accept myself for who I am

-I see the world for what it is

-I will stop worrying about everything

-I will live a healthy lifestyle

-I will stop thinking about past events

-I will forgive myself and others

-I am becoming more at-ease with myself

-I will be more honest with myself

-I will do what I love to do

-I will take things on with a gentle approach

-I will stop feeling the need to control everything

-I will let life play out on its own

-I am naturally comfortable with myself

-I simply love who I am

-I know am a beautiful person

-Others see me as a person who is relaxed and confident

-I am naturally engaged in the moment

-Relaxing comes naturally to me

-I see the world in simple measures

-I know I can be whoever I want to be

-I live life to the fullest

-I am a naturally peaceful person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying