Fear of Public Speeches

 -I am a confident public speaker

- I am relaxed when speaking publicly

- I am at my best when speaking publicly

- I am positive about public speaking

- I am a great public speaker

- I always speak calmly and clearly

- I am a successful public speaker

- Others admire my ability to speak publicly 

- I am at ease speaking in front of others 

- I have confidence in myself

- I enjoy speaking to large crowds

- Each day I get better and better at public speaking 

- I am relaxed in front of an audience

- People see me as someone who is a great speaker 

- All fear and anxiety of public speaking is leaving my body and mind 

- I am a brilliant public speaker 

- I hear a roar of applause as I stand proud and confident in front of my audience 

- My message is clear and well received

- I easily connect with the audience

- I speak with confidence and power

- I chose to be calm and relaxed in front of my audience 

- Iam no longer scared of public speaking 

- I let go of my fear of public speaking

- I am in control of my fear

- I am a person just talking to other people 

- I am a successful public speaker

- My fear of public speeches is in the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying