Fear of Public Open Places

- I am safe outside

- I am confident in public places 

- I enjoy being in public places 

- I am calm in social situations 

- I am free to go anywhere

- I am safe in public places

- I am confident in new places 

- I am free from agoraphobia

- I release my fears

- I let go of my fears

- I am a confident person

- I am in charge of my thoughts

 - I choose to think only positive thoughts 

- I am overcoming my fear

- I enjoy leaving my house with each day 

- I am enjoying meeting new people 

- I enjoy visiting new places

- I am calm and relaxed outdoors 

- Open places feel safe

- I feel calmer than ever before 

- I have peace of mind

- I am in control of my fear

- I love the outdoors

- I am free of my fear and anxieties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying