Fear Of Growing Up Affirmations

 -I am free of my fear of growing up

-I am free from support from my parents

-I am confident

-I support myself

-I am responsible for myself

-I am earning my own money

-I find it easy to stand on my own two feet

-I can do things for myself

-I just naturally take control of my own life

-I find it easy to do things for myself

-I am becoming more responsible for myself

-I will not need my parents to do things for me

-I am finding myself more confident

-I am turning into someone who is self-sufficient

-I will not rely on others

-I will overcome my fear of growing up

-I will earn my own money

-I am turning into a positive thinker

-I am transforming into a responsible adult

-I am becoming more able to stand on my own two feet

-Being self-sufficient is easy for me

-I find it easy to stand on my own two feet

-Supporting myself is the most natural thing in the world

-Providing for myself is something I take great pride in

-My relationship with my parents is better now that I am supporting myself

-Making my own money is something I enjoy doing

-I’m the only person in control of my life

-People see me as someone who is responsible

-Positive thinking comes naturally to me

-We all have to grow up at some point and I finally have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying