Fear of Exams

 - I am ready for my exams

- I am well prepared for whatever will come my way in the exams 

- I believe I can do it

- I will pass my exams

- I am a person of great strength and determination 

-Passing my exams will come easy for me

- I will turn my nerves into positive energy

- I am confident and intelligent

- I am more than capable of passing my exams 

- I know what I need to know for the exams 

- I am very focused in my preparations for my exams 

- I will sail through my exams with ease

- My memory is perfect and I can recall will ease 

- I will do well in my exams

- I am well prepared for my exams

- I feel good in myself and in control 

- I plan my study schedule and will stick to it 

- I believe in myself and will do my best 

- I will succeed in my exams

- I will triumph in my exams

- My fear of exams is long gone

- I am a successful person

- I have achieved many goals in my life and I can easily achieve this as well

- I will be calm and relaxed in my exams 

- I will be confident in my exams

- I will be in control of my emotions and nerves 

- I am confident to pass my exams

- I will pass my exams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying