Fear of Driving Tests

-I am releasing all driving test fear

- I will sail through my driving test 

- I am a confident driver

- I am a focused driver

- I am confident in my driving abilities 

- I am staying calm during my driving test 

- I am staying relaxed during my driving test

- I am enjoying my driving test

- I will pass my driving test

- Passing my driving test will come naturally for me 

- I will concentrate on my driving

- I will be free of any fear during my test

- I will pass my driving test with ease 

- I will thrive under the pressure

- I will enjoy my driving test

- I will be in control of my thoughts and actions during my test 

- I believe in myself and my abilities

- I will pass my driving test

- I am very focused in my preparations

- My fears are in the past

- I am confident of passing my driving test 

- I will be completely calm and relaxed during my driving test 

- I will pass my driving test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying