Fear of the Dentist

 -I am free from the fear of the dentist 

- Its okay to talk about the dentist 

- I choose to release my fears

- Everyday I release my fears 

- I am fearless

- I am confident at the dentist 

- My fear decreases each day

- I am fearless today and always 

- I am free from fear of bodily injury 

- I am in control of my thoughts and actions 

-I put fear in its place and myself in control

- My health is more important to me 

- I am comfortable and relaxed talking to my dentist 

- I attend regular dental check ups

- I am cured of my fear of the dentist

- Dentists are healers

- Dentists make me feel safe

- My mind is calm around my dentist

- My dentist helps me keep healthy 

- I appreciate my dentist

- I let go my fear

- I live a fear free and relaxed life

- My fear is in the past

- Going to the dentist doesn’t scare me anymore 

- I am always in control of my emotions 

- My health matters to me more than my fear 

- With each day I feel more confident going to the dentist 

- I am a strong and capable person 

- I am free of dental phobia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying