Fear of Death

 -I am calm when thinking about death

- I am free from the fear of death 

- I can speak easily and freely about death 

- I am living life to the fullest

- Death is natural process

- I am not afraid of death

- I live for the present moment

- I am letting go of my fear of death 

- I am calm at funerals

- I am in control of my thoughts

- I will lead a care free life

- I accept death and live to the fullest 

- I am enjoying my life more than before 

- I release my death anxiety

- I live fearlessly

- Thinking about death is not a big deal 

- My fear of death is gone

- I embrace the cycle of life and death 

- My attitudes towards death are positive 

- Death is just the next stage of life 

- Death signifies new beginnings

- I feel good inside and out

- Life is eternal 

- I am open to understanding death 

- I embrace life

- I am safe and always will be, even after I die 

- I am open to living my life to its fullest 

- My life on this earth will end when I am ready to leave 

- I am ready to live and appreciate my life 

- I am okay with dying

- Death doesn’t scare me anymore

- I am at peace with death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying