Early Riser Affirmations

 -I am an early riser

-Every day I wake up feeling fresh and restored

-I always wake up early and take full advantage of every day

-I wake up early and go to bed when I am tired

-I always get a head start

-I am in control of my sleeping and waking habits

-I always get out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off

-I have limitless drive and energy because I wake up early every day

-I wake up on time every day

-I am awake and being productive while other people are still sleeping

-I will become an early riser

-Each day I gain more control over my sleeping habits

-I am finding it easier and easier to wake up early

-I will wake up on time every day no matter how hard it is

-I will wake up full of energy and purpose as soon as I hear the sound of my alarm

-I am starting to feel increased energy the more I wake up early

-Being an early riser is feeling more effortless and natural to me every day

-I am noticing that waking up early is taking less and less effort

-I am turning into someone who immediately wakes up as soon as my alarm goes off

-I will take full advantage of every day by waking up early

-Waking up early feels effortless and natural

-I find that waking up early just feels right

-Getting out of bed on time every morning is the reason I accomplish so much with each day

-I find it easy to listen to my body and go to sleep when I’m tired

-When my alarm goes off I feel myself filling with energy and anticipation for the day ahead

-I love the feeling of waking up early and getting a head start

-Rising early and feeling refreshed is a normal part of my life

-Being in control of my sleeping and waking habits is easy for me

-Waking up when my alarm goes off is just what I do every morning

-Waking up early and getting out of bed with enthusiasm is something I just do naturally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying