Become More Persistent

 -I am a persistent person

-I always succeed because I meet resistance with persistence

-I persist even when success seems impossible

-I always persist and go after my dreams with everything I’ve got

-I am always moving forward no matter what

-I am persistent even in the face of rejection

-I always speak up and tell others what I want

-I always follow through and accomplish my goals

-I am persistent no matter how many times I hear “no”

-I am naturally persistent and rejection only makes me stronger

-I am becoming more persistent

-I will always stand up for myself and ask for what I want

-I will be persistent when things get tough

-I am transforming into someone who is naturally persistent and doesn’t back down

-I am turning into someone who is unfazed by rejection

-I am finding myself to be more persistent in difficult situations

-Persistence is beginning to change the way I experience my life

-I will continue to persist even when I experience setbacks

-I will become more determined and motivated in the face of rejection

-I will always push myself to the limit and inspire other people to do the same

-Being persistent is a normal part of my life

-Persistence comes naturally to me and I just always keep going

-I find it easy to persist even when things seem impossible

-My ability to persist is the difference between success and failure

-People respect me for my persistence

-I push through difficult times and give it my all, that’s just who I am

-I enjoy the feeling of trying harder when everyone else is giving up

-I love it when things get difficult, it’s my time to shine

-Being persistent feels natural to me and it’s the reason I succeed

-I find it easy to be persistent when needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying