Be Funny Affirmations

 -I am naturally funny

-I always have something funny to say

-I have a great sense of humor

-I see the funny side of every situation

-I am always making others laugh and brightening their day

-I am sharp witted and full of funny ideas

-Others hang on my every word because I’m always making everyone laugh

-I laugh at myself and this makes my life so much easier

-I make others calm with my ability to find funniness in stressful situations

-I am naturally charismatic

-I become funnier with each passing day

-I am turning into someone who always has something funny to say

-Others are starting to see that I am a really funny person

-I see the funny side of life more and more

-I am transforming into someone who is outgoing and makes others laugh

-Being funny seems to be taking less effort

-I am noticing that others are more drawn to me because I am funny

-I am feeling wittier and more naturally funny

-Life is becoming easier and less serious

-Seeing the funny side of life comes naturally to me

-Others see me as outgoing and full of laughter

-I love cracking a good joke at the perfect moment

-I make people laugh wherever I go

-Coming up with funny things to say is easy for me

-I can calm any situation by having a good laugh

-I just naturally see the funny side to life

-Making others laugh is easy for me

-My mind is just naturally sharp and witty all the time

-I find it easy to laugh at myself and make light of any situation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying