Anger Management

 -I have the power to manage my anger

- I am in control of my emotions

- I am in control of the way I react in stressful situations 

- I am calm, focused and relaxed

- I remain calm in frustrating situations 

- I am able to channel my anger into something positive 

- I always speak in a calm and low voice in frustrating situations 

- I am able to calm myself down by breathing in deeply 

- I am always in control of myself

- I am successfully managing my anger 

- Each day I become less and less angrier 

- Each day I become more and more calmer 

- Thinking positively in difficult situations is becoming more easy 

- Managing my anger comes naturally to me 

- I am breaking free from my anger

- I am a strong person unaffected by negative words 

- I choose to act and think positively 

- I feel good inside and out because I am anger free 

- I say sorry when I am in the wrong and it makes me feel good 

- I accept apologies and that’s fine too and feels amazing 

- I forgive freely and set myself free from the anger 

- I decide to create thoughts that bring me peace and happiness 

- I move forward into the future anger free 

- I have a great life and I am grateful for it 

- I can feel angry but stay calm and in control at the same time 

- I have the power to control my reactions 

- I am in total charge of my thoughts and actions 

- I am perfectly managing my anger

- I feel calm and at peace with myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying