Affirmations for Success and happy life

-Every thought I think is creating my future.

-I sit down daily to work with my mind.

-I am totally adequate for all situations.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of negativity.

-My mind is the source of all my joy.

-my mind is the source of all my sorrow.

-I cannot control what happens in my life.

-I can control my response.

-In this moment my life is perfect.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of stress.

-I create all of my experiences.

-I am the power in my life.

-I release the need to complicate.

-I can let things be simple.

-I choose joyous and loving thoughts.

-I am comfortable with myself.

-I am willing to release any judgment I am holding.

-I am confident in my ability to let go of neurotic thoughts.

-I am confident in my ability to let go of neurotic feelings.

-I am confident in my ability to let go of neurotic behavior.

-I am willing to release the desire to examine the faults of others.

-I am free from pain, illness, and suffering.

-My mind is my most valuable asset.

-I move forward with confidence.

-all is well in my life.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of guilt.

-I welcome the experience of happiness in my life.

-As everything changes,I remain at ease.

-I am well, I am strong,

-I am cheerful.

-I am willing to release any grudge I am holding.

-I take responsibility for my own emotions.

-I welcome the experience of joy in my life.

-I release the desire for control.

-I accept things as they are.

-I am willing to release any hatred I am holding.

-I love and approve of myself.

-I am at peace with myself.

-I am willing to see that everyone seeks happiness.

-I am unlimited in my ability to create contentment in my life.

-I am willing to release any jealousy I am holding.

-I rest my mind in openness and joy.

-In this moment I can pause and be present.

-I trust my ability to see things as they are.

-I am in control of my thoughts.

-I love and respect myself.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of sadness.

-I welcome the experience of good fortune in my life.

-I am gentle and loving toward myself and others.

-In this moment I can be open, spacious, and kind.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of fear.

-In this moment I am grateful for life.

-I am willing to give to myself and others.

-In this moment I choose not to create suffering.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of anxiety.

-I am willing to be present just in this moment.

-I celebrate the joy of others around me.

-I am open to contentment for myself and others.

-I am willing to let go of any thoughts of anger.

-I plant the seed of joy in the world.

-I am willing to enjoy

-my life as practice.

-When I open my heart,my mind is free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying