Achieving Goals Affirmations

 -I am happy, thankful and grateful for that which I already have

-I am focused on making my dreams a reality

-I stay motivated to take the necessary actions to bring me closer to my dreams

-I am calm and collected and open to receive the abundance of the universe

-I am certain and confident in my belief that my dreams are coming true

-I believe and have faith in the source which makes all things possible

-I am able to seek out those with the knowledge and power to facilitate my dreams

-I devote time each day to research, study, plan and implement my ideas

-I am amazing, dynamic and resourceful!

-I have already succeeded!

-I will make my dreams and goals come true

-I will be positive and optimistic about the future

-I will make a plan and stick to it!

-I will attract the people and opportunities needed to achieve my goals

-I will only feed the thoughts that serve my well-being and growth

-I will think, speak and do what is necessary to achieve my goals

-I will sharpen my skills daily

-I will associate with positive like-minded individuals who encourage my dreams

-Each day I am moving closer towards my goals

-I can because I think I can!

-Staying motivated and passionate about my dreams is my nature

-My mind, body and spirit are organizing effortlessly and automatically to prompt me to greater actions

-All of my dreams are coming true and I am programmed to succeed

-My mind is razor sharp and my focus like a laser

-The power to unlock the riches of my mind and to achieve my full potentiality is now fully realized

-My spirit is filled with ancient wisdom that strives to create the best version of myself

-My intuition and self-confidence guide me with certainty in making the best decisions on a daily basis

-My abundance awareness is increasing

-Exercise and meditation daily keep me grounded and spark new ideas for creativity and advancement of my goals

-Every day I achieve my goals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying