Enjoy Reading Affirmations

 -I am an avid reader

-I have high concentration levels

-I am a lover of fiction and non fiction

-I am a fast reader

-I am always reading

-I enjoy reading

-I find it easy to read a book

-I can easily remember what a book was about

-I just naturally get through many books

-I find it easy to find time to read

-I am becoming faster at reading by the day

-I will become someone with high levels of concentration

-I am finding myself more able to remember what I read

-I am turning into someone who is a fast reader

-I will find time to read

-I will enjoy reading

-I will read loads of books

-I am turning into an avid reader

-I am transforming into a lover of books

-I will increase my focus

-I have an intense love of reading

-I find speed reading easy

-Being a lover of reading is the most natural thing in the world

-Reading is something I love to do

-I find it easy to read at least one new book each week

-Remembering what I read is easy for me

-Enjoying reading has made me much smarter

-People see me as someone who loves reading

-Finding time to read comes easily to me

-Being an avid reader has been an improvement in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying