Fear of Water

- I love water

- I enjoy swimming

- I feel calm in water

- I am a great swimmer

- I am at home near water

- I find water calming and relaxing

- I am in control of my emotions around water 

- I feel safe in water

- I can swim easily in deep water 

- I am letting go of my fear

- Water has a calming effect on me 

- Being in water feels relaxing

- Being near water is calming

- Water is part of nature

- My fear of water is in the past

 - I am confident in water

- I am confident near water

- Water relaxes and calms me down 

- All my fears are gone

- I am fear free and strong

- I am just fine in water

- Swimming comes naturally to me 

- I am at peace in water

- Swimming has a lot of health benefits for me 

- My body and mind react positively in water 

- I feel at peace and free in water 

- I find water very relaxing, calming and soothing 

- I choose to be free of my fear 

- I am strong and capable of coping in water 

- I am free from my fear of water 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying