Fear of Confined Spaces

 -I am always relaxed and at ease

- I am calm in elevators

- I am overcoming claustrophobia

- I am fearless in small spaces

- I am calm on trains

- I am calm and relaxed on buses

- I am calm in crowded rooms

- I am in control of myself in confined spaces 

- I breath easily in small spaces

- I am safe in confined spaces

- I am comfortable in new places

- I am perfectly fine being in a small room 

- I am overcoming my fear

- I am in control of my fear

- I feel safe in elevators

- I feel safe on public transport

- Tight places don’t scare me anymore

- Small places feel comfy

- I am no longer a claustrophobic

- I choose how I react in small places 

- I choose to react relaxed and calmly 

- I am just fine in large crowds

- My fears have melted away

- I have let go of my fear of confined spaces 

- I am free of worrying

- I am strong and in control

- I am confident in small spaces

- Claustrophobia is no longer part of me 

- I am the master of my actions

- I choose to be free of claustrophobia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying