Be Happy Affirmations

 -I am full of joy

-I am happy

-I see happiness wherever I go

-I have boundless positive energy within me

-I am grateful for my life

-I see the good in everything

-I am full of positive energy

-I am happy with who I am

-I have a great life

-Others are drawn to me because I am so full of life

-I am starting to feel happier

-Others are beginning to notice how happy and positive I am

-I will be thankful for each day

-I will become happy and spread positive energy to others

-I am finding that I feel joyful on a daily basis

-I will always be optimistic and have a positive outlook

-I will always see the bright side of life, especially in difficult situations

-I will nurture a deep sense of internal happiness within myself

-My life is getting better all the time

-I am noticing that I feel more optimistic about life

-I am a naturally happy person

-Life just feels great all the time

-I can easily pick myself up and lift my spirits when needed

-Being optimistic comes easily to me

-I am the one that others look to for reassurance during difficult times

-Great things always seem to come my way

-I feel a natural sense of peace and happiness within myself

-Being happy all the time is normal for me

-I choose to have a positive view of myself and others

-I am filled with a sense of gratitude for being alive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear of Flying